Friday, September 4, 2009

Mr. Pick Master!!!

Hello SportstownChicago.com!

Bryan "the pickmaster" Stokes is recapping the night. And before I get into bragging about my awesome night, I would first like to apologize for the Curie selection. I underestimated Bolingbrook and definitely could have handled that situation better.

But, 6-1 is a solid evening and I'm happy with that! Naperville North has proved to be a powerhouse team by defeating 2 solid teams in what has been an undefeated season thus far. And don't count out Providence! They have a legacy to live up to and could be a future state champions...no pressure though!

Check back for my mid-week picks later this week so you can impress your friends with your high school football knowledge. Don't forget about the big game between Doweners South and Glenbard West (I'm picking Glenbard West and super QB: Tyler Warden and best name in football : Pierre Washington-Steele).

See you next week on Friday Night Lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment